Sunday 11 March 2012

portland home & garden show





We just got a bunch of beautiful new photos of some of our homes! I’m just so pleased and excited about them that I had to share some with all of you. I will also be including slides of them in a talk I’m giving this weekend at the Portland Home & Garden Show on both Saturday and Sunday. I’ll be talking about how it’s no longer a question of “if” people want sustainable, healthy living environments, but rather, “how” or “what” are the best ways to create one.

I will also talk about green living solutions based on our ecoprinciples and how the houses we design offer examples of ways to incorporate these principles into a home and make it sustainable. So if you happen to be in the Portland area this weekend, please come by and listen in or just say hello!

View full post on Home Improvement

No comments:

Post a Comment